lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx 2.8.3dev.4 for Win32 patch

From: Hiroyuki Senshu
Subject: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.3dev.4 for Win32 patch
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 16:04:40 +0900

Mr. T.E.Dickey

It appreciates having Mr. T.E.Dickey , Lynx 2.8.4dev4 reflect
a code for me.

Yesterday, modification was necessary with being little
when it went through make.

(I was there without introducing it to the public to avoid
confusion though it adapted me so that Win32 might turn the
source code which was always the latest.)

__STDC__ isn't defined with borland C++ which I am using
in the relations to go through the expansion which is
characteristic of ANSI C without designation.

Then, one more.

Though argument about strcasecomp seemed that be,
too, I introduced the thing that a speed was fast further
"it was limited to the ASCII code".

A problem takes place with the code except for ASCII like indication.

If it is possible, the definition of the proper code table is
wished to EBCDIC, the user.

Correct the spelling mistake of "EXtention ==> EXtension" which I wrote.

Thanks

Senshu

----
PS.

"About the distinction of the name in Japan"

A name is spelled like "family name" "name" in Japan,
and it is common to call usually a name by the "family name".

But, it is sometimes written in accordance with the habit
of general English like Hiroyuki Senshu, and it is the base
of the confusion by the person.

As for Japan, there is a kind beyond 10000 of "family name",
and a distinction isn't often troublesome in "it".

Specially, Senshu is a rare name, and thinks to be about
several thousand people even in the Japanese whole.

--
Shonai College of Industry and Technology.
Electronics and Computer Information Course.