lynx-dev How can I do this with lynx ???

From: erwin speltincx
Subject: lynx-dev How can I do this with lynx ???
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:33:18 +0200

With Lynx I give the command :

-source > /tmp/26177.adr

This makes a connection to a site, I specify the name of a cgi-program
with some parameters. The output (in HTML) is sent to
a temporary file, that I read afterwards.
Every time I give this command, I will make a connection to this site.

My question is : How can I make only once the connection, and then send
different times the cgi-program command and read the result.
The purpose is to avoid to make a connection every time, buth rather
stay logged in till I have submitted all my requests.

Erwin Speltincx