lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx for blind

From: Janina Sajka
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx for blind
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 14:32:32 -0400 (EDT)

You're out of options on the Mac--there is only Outspoken there.

Much better off in Windows, or even DOS.

Best options, arguably, may even be Linux (with Emacspeak and/or Speak
Up).

                                Janina Sajka, Director
                                Information Systems Research & Development
                                American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

address@hidden