lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Sending mail

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Sending mail
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 21:13:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:

> > This was a change in the standard lynx distribution (I think it was
> > Klaus's change). To have it work the way you were used to, edit
> > lynx.cfg and in the KEYMAP section put:
> > KEYMAP:e:DWIMEDIT
>
> But that change was already in 2.8.3dev.1, and I'm not aware of a relevant
> change after that.  So maybe it's something else. (the ^v not getting
> through?)

I think he is referring to the series of DOS binaries available from
my web site. I only put up a new one when it seems relatively stable
and I have the time to update the DOS documentation. I am not sure
that I put one up between 2.8.2rel.2 and 2.8.3dev.3, so he only saw
the change then.
                               Doug
__
Doug Kaufman