lynx-dev references on right side of links?

From: Gerald Oskoboiny
Subject: lynx-dev references on right side of links?
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:40:24 -0400

Hi, long time no lynx-dev.

One of the nice features of Lynx is its ability to generate a
nice-looking text dump with numbers next to each link and a list
of references at the end. (using lynx -dump)

But I'd like the numbers to appear on the right hand side of the
link text rather than the left, to be consistent with the style
of footnotes/references in technical papers etc.

Would this be very hard to change? (maybe as a configurable option?)

I actually submitted a patch for this a few years ago, but I
don't know if I did it correctly, and I'm sure the code base has
evolved a lot since then:

Gerald Oskoboiny       <address@hidden>  +1 617 253 2920
System Administrator
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)