lynx-dev

lynx-dev Problems downloading with lynx 2.8.1rel.2

From: DAVID BALAZIC
Subject: lynx-dev Problems downloading with lynx 2.8.1rel.2
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:35:55 +0100 (MET)

Last week I downloaded with lynx a bunch of files , burned them on CD ,
took them home ( from school )  and there I discovered that half of them
were corrupt. Mostly the download timed out so the end of the files was missing.

The problem is that lynx doesn't give any warnig , it look like the file
was downloaded OK !

I will now use wget for all downloads , but something should still be done.

I use lynx-2.8.1-11 on redhat 6.0/i386.

--
David Balazic , student
E-mail   : address@hidden     |     living in  sLOVEnija