lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx under win95 2.8.2

From: Matthew Jurgens
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx under win95 2.8.2
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:34:49 +1200

Hope you can help.

I am trying to use lynx with the -dump option with multiple html pages. It works fine running lynx once for each page that I want to extract - except that some cookies are not held between sessions and some things that I do need the cookie info held over between sessions.

Can lynx be modified to -dump multiple pages from the commmand line in one session - that way the cookie will be intact?

Thanks