lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Licensing Lynx (fwd)

From: Brett Glass
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Licensing Lynx (fwd)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 14:25:05 -0600

At 04:22 PM 9/25/99 -0400, T.E.Dickey wrote:

>(acting as integrator, I have to refrain from putting out my opinions
>unnecessarily, lest people think they're policy:  lynx-dev is a loose
>organization where things are done more/less by consensus)

Do you have a list of the contributors whose code was integrated
into the program? Do they retain their own copyrights on their work,
or is the work copyrighted by the project as a whole? (If the latter,
we could license from the project, which would be easier.)

>sorry (I don't think it would be feasible - but see what sort of responses
>you get -- in the meantime it would work better if you subscribed to the
>developer's mailing list than if I forward to/fro).

On what server is the list, and how would I subscribe? Is it archived?
(I may already have missed some responses.)

--Brett