lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev one of my bookmark files is now double spaced

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: Re: lynx-dev one of my bookmark files is now double spaced
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:42:40 -0700 (PDT)

*** Klaus Weide (address@hidden) wrote Today:
:) There should be an
:)
:)    <ol>
:)
:) between the <p> and the first <LI>.  Insert it (on a separate line)
:) with an editor, and see whether things are back to normal.

Yes this is the problem, the sintaxis of the bookmark file is as follows:
<ol><LI>first bookmark
<LI>second bookmark

when you erase the first bookmark the new file looks like

<LI>new first bookmark, former second

I'll see if I can make a patch for this, but if anyone is in a hurry can
try this before I can do it.

Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/personal.html