lynx-dev

lynx-dev table rendering

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: lynx-dev table rendering
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 10:28:32 +0500 (SAMST)

 Lynx-devers and Klaus in particluar,

 Do you remember Klaus' announcement of the simple-table rendering code?
 In out private talks with him (via e-mail) he said that he will release the
code soon - the code was rather stable he said (the conversation took place
several weeks ago). I tried to remind him about this several times, but all my
messages were not replied by him (I hope they are simply filtered out,
mistakenly). So I use lynx-dev as a medium to remind Klaus about this.

 Klaus, please say anything about the code/ your plans wrt to it.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad