lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Crypto Question

From: brian j pardy
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Crypto Question
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:55:58 -0400

On Wed, Sep 29, 1999, Janina Sajka wrote:
> I'm having a problem with the SSL patches for Lynx 2.8.2. Before I try
> again, with more careful attention to compilation details, I would like to
> know whether everything I need is in the patch files? Or, do I need to get
> crypto libraries, etc., from somewhere else first?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I am led to understand (though it may not be legal in .us) that it
will build with SSLeay, and I think people here have mentioned at
least one other library that you can use (openssl?) -- but you
definitely need another library.

--
A healthy male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his own
weight in other people's patience.