lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev "sticky" things

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev "sticky" things
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:44:31 +0900 (JST)

> remain. I suggest to read its description and/or try it in use.

Gave up after the first two or three readings. Mostly I'm in the habit
of pressing "u", sometimes "h", to go to a previous doc. I seldom touch
the arrow keys. If I desperately need to get out of input fields, Home
or End usually do it for me. If they don't, the page is probably not
worth pursuing further. "Sticky" is not much of an issue for me.

> Thanks for your opinion.

I highly doubt that. My opinion is quite simply that it was hardly
worth implementing in the first place. But since some people seem very
annoyed by not being able to navigate, then at least try to make the
implementation a bit "cleaner" and the documentation somewhat clearer.

__Henry