lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: justification+hyphenation

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: justification+hyphenation
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:56:02 +0900 (JST)

>  How in the world justification is available in MSIE and NS and groff, I ask

Regarding the first two, a GUI is VERY different from a fixed-font,
character-cell interface.  As for groff, isn't that what it's there for?
> then? Why do you think that lynx become text processor in the first place with
> the addition of hyphenation and justificaion?

What is hyphenation and justification if not text processing?  I personally
see no place for it in html, and certainly see no reason for Lynx to support
it.  It should be left to pdf, or whatever.

__Henry