lynx-dev Anyone seen ?

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev Anyone seen ?
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:12:10 -0500 (EST) is a new internet portal service which will be offering
email, bookmark, address book, calendaring, etc. on a central server,
for free.  It is open source, so people can contribute, check out the
code, etc.

Currently, it claims it works on 'any 4.0 browser'.  Sigh - do we have
to go to lynx 4.0 before they let us 'in' ?  <sad smile>...  Open Source
tied to closed source Internet Explorer and the currently closed source
Netscape Communicator I guess.  Sure there is the continuing promise
that some day Netscape will truly release an 'open source' version.
I'm not going to try to hold my breath until then...
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
<URL:> <*> O-