Re: lynx-dev TRST : the next step

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev TRST : the next step
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:57:23 +0900 (JST)

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:
> Also try his proxy in <>.

I had modified his script t2thtml and made it public at
This is able to render nested tables better than original does
(I believe).

The script is designed as a filter not as a part of proxy.
So please try like this way.
    % t2thtml maxwid=10 < orininal.html > /tmp/foo.html
    % lynx /tmp/foo.html

# I'm sorry to Philip that the script use gawk functions.

I had posted the way how to see the HTML document with tables
by using DOWNLOADER (*).
Of course I think it's good that Lynx can render tables.
But the way using DOWNLOADER is a reasonable choice.

Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden