Re: patch (was: Re: lynx-dev LYNXCFG:, LYNXCOMPILEOPTS:)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: patch (was: Re: lynx-dev LYNXCFG:, LYNXCOMPILEOPTS:)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:03:57 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Henry Nelson wrote:
> > It is not true.  Not when the forms options page is not used.
> Can I say _keine liebe_ in such a situation?

You could, but I wouldn't know what you mean...

Thanks for not giving up easily.

> How about the following, also *FWIW*: [ ... ]

> or, with a slightly different priority:
>  To view your current configuration derived from lynx.cfg and any
>  included configuration files, press <em>'g'</em> and type in
>  the '<em>Check your lynx.cfg</em>' link near the bottom.

I prefer the second one.  If 'g' 's gonna be the main way, it should
come first.

I would write LYNXCFG: instead of lynxcfg:.

This again brings up the question what exactly to call the Option Menus or
pages or screens.  Have you converged on something?  If yes, could you