lynx-dev

lynx-dev Problem with cookies with Lynx Version 2.8.3dev.16?

From: c_lee11
Subject: lynx-dev Problem with cookies with Lynx Version 2.8.3dev.16?
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:28:49 -0500

I just complied Lynx Version 2.8.3dev.16 under RedHat 6.0 and for some
reason it's not reading or saving information to my ~/.lynx_cookies file

Is this a bug, or did I overlook something when I complied Lynx this time
around?

                    Options Menu (Lynx Version 2.8.3dev.16)

      Accept Changes - Reset Changes Left Arrow cancels changes HELP!

                         Save options to disk: [ ]
                (options marked with (!) will not be saved)

  Personal Preferences
  Cookies (!)                      : [accept all]
  Editor: pico______________________________________
  Emacs keys                       : [OFF]
  Keypad mode                      : [Numbers act as arrows_____________]
  Line edit style                  : [Default Binding___]
  Keyboard layout                  : [ROT13'd keyboard layout____________]
  Personal mail address: *****************__________
  Searching type                   : [Case insensitive]
  Show color                       : [ON____]
  Show cursor                      : [OFF]
  User mode                        : [Advanced____]
  VI keys                          : [OFF]
  Visited Pages                    : [As Visit Tree__________]
  Display character set            : [Western (ISO-8859-1)___________]
  X Display (!)                    :______________________________________

  Document Layout
  Assumed document character set(!): [iso-8859-1______]
  Raw 8-bit (!)                    : [ON_]
  HTML error recovery (!)          : [strict (SortaSGML mode)]
  Popups for select fields         : [ON_]
  Show images (!)                  : [as links_]
  Verbose images                   : [show filename]

  Bookmark Options
  Multi-bookmarks                  : [STANDARD]
  Review/edit Bookmarks files      : Goto multi-bookmark menu

  File Management Options
  FTP sort criteria                : [By Date]
  Local directory sort criteria    : [Directories first]
  Show dot files                   : [OFF]
  Execution links                  : [ALWAYS OFF__________]

  Headers transferred to remote server
  Preferred document character set : _________________________________
  Preferred document language      : en_______________________________

  User-Agent header (!)            : Lynx/2.8.3dev.16libwww-FM/2.14___________

  Check your lynx.cfg here

         Accept Changes - Reset Changes Left Arrow cancels changes