lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx with lss, and reloading options

From: Frederic L. W. Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx with lss, and reloading options
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 02:17:46 -0200 (EDT)

"Leonid Pauzner" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I assume you are at the LYNXCFG:/ page.

Yes. NNTPSERVER: News.CIS.DFN.DE ( set in lynx.cfg).

> Does output changed after reloading (LYNXCFG://reload/)?

Yes. NNTPSERVER: a.b.c (just edited lynx.cfg and typed
LYNXCFG://reload/).

> If you see NNTPSERVER at LYNXCFG:/ page *but* it is not
> exported into environment, please let us note. Probably Tom
> or others will look into. Don't forget to note what platform
> are you using.

Well, it's not exported. I tried news:comp.os.linux.misc but
it's using my old NNTPSERVER. I'm using Linux 2.2.9 (it's a
RedHat 5.1 modified a lot), and the shell is zsh 3.0.7. I start
Lynx using rxvt/xterm with -e. I don't know if using -e could
be a problem for it. The other options I changed are working
without any problems.

Lynx 2.8.3dev.17 using ncurses 5.0, and compiled with gcc
2.95.2.