lynx-dev

Re: listelves Re: lynx-dev Lynx-dev archives on FLORA.

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: listelves Re: lynx-dev Lynx-dev archives on FLORA.
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:21:03 -0500

000105 Russell McOrmond wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Klaus Weide wrote:
>> That's pretty bad; there are *many* such URLs around.
>> -- snip --  Please, do not break them without need.
> I don't think anyone can suggest that this was 'without need' ;-)

just a further word of thanks to one of Lynx's more silent helpers:
the Archive is, of course, indispensable.

so far, i've encountered  2  other post-Y2K bugs, in elm & MS-Kermit.
Aristotle, my little XT, however, even knows 2000 is a leap year
& happily flipped over the date at the witching hour ... (grin).