lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: setting up external commands

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: setting up external commands
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:17:02 -0500 (EST)

From: "T.E.Dickey" <address@hidden>
>the configure options screen:

Okay - for those of you who like me don't know where that is, one way to
get to this is:

Start lynx.
Type 'O' - this takes you to the lynx options menu.
Go to the bottom of the menu
Select the 'Check your lynx.cfg here' hyperlink.
This takes you to the Lynx.cfg screen
Select the 'See also compile time options' hyperlink

Or, you should be able to
Start lynx
type 'g' for lynx to prompt you for the URL to open.
type: LYNXCOMPILEOPTS:/
--
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden><http://www.usenix.org/events/tcl2k/>
-><-