lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev DJGPP2.03 and bugfix lib

From: Klaus Peter Wegge
Subject: Re: lynx-dev DJGPP2.03 and bugfix lib
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:03:07 +0100 (MET)

Doug

I've started a complete new DJGPP compilation of lynx.
Used components:
  DJGPP2.03
  gcc2.95.2
  binutils 2.81 (I couldn't find 2.91 you are using)
  zlib1.1.3
  watt-32 V2.1
  pdcurses2.4 (does it already include the patch, mentioned in
      the file "installation" for V2.3?)
Perhaps I missed some discussion. Is there a SSL library available
we may use officially in Europe and which copiles with DJGPP
for lynx?

> just used DJGPP 2.03 to port wget to DOS with
> the WATT-32 library. It looks like it might be of use to some people,
> even though I don't have background downloading enabled in DOS. I'll
> probably put it in a package and make it available, once I test it
> some more.
Great. I'm very interessed in it. I have seen an example to
make TSR programms with DJGPP. Perhaps this is one step for
background downloads. But in addition a packet multiplexer
is needed. I have seen one some month ago put didn't try it.
Are you familiar with such things?

Regards

Klaus