lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev newbie question re: print options file

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev newbie question re: print options file
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:37:16 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Gene Bailey wrote:

> I recently downloaded the win32 version of Lynx and when I try to print
> I get the message "Unable to open print options file".  Is this a file
> that I need to create, or am I missing some part of the 2.8.2 release?

Which win32 version of lynx did you download, and from which site?
This should only happen if lynx can't open a temporary file. Do you
have environment variables set for TEMP, TMP, or TMPDIR, and does the
directory exist? You can find pointers to several win32 binaries on my
web site: "http://www.rahul.net/dkaufman/index.html";.
                          Doug
__
Doug Kaufman