lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx and tables, looking for more information...

From: Jim Barbour
Subject: lynx-dev lynx and tables, looking for more information...
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:19:31 -0800

Hello,

I just went through and read the lynx-dev archives I could find
talking about table support in lynx.  What I came away with was...

o Lynx does not have "true" table support

o Some modificiations have been made to lynx to allow it to support
  some kinds of tables.

I'm wondering if someone can expand on this for me?  What are the
limitations on which tables lynx will display, and which it will not?

Are there things I can do to customize table display results?

I'm also interested in hearing more about the problem from a
developer's standpoint and what the issues are with solving it.

Thanks much...
--
Jim Barbour --- Qualcomm Senior UNIX Systems engineer/programmer/administrator
Office          pager           Cel phone       e-mail: address@hidden