lynx-dev

lynx-dev dev20 (was: lynx2.8.3dev.18-ipv6.patch.gz)

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev dev20 (was: lynx2.8.3dev.18-ipv6.patch.gz)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:54:03 -0500

On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 11:24:51PM -0500, T.E.Dickey wrote:
> dev.19 is progressing: we are working to move from sol.slcc.edu to
> isrv4.pa.vix.com, and I'm working to resolve issues with the development
> and archiving so dev.19 will be distributed from that site -- we'll
> mirror sol.slcc.edu from that, once things are stable.

Lynx 2.8.3dev.20 is now available on http://lynx.isc.org/current/. The
dev.19 checkout hasn't happened yet, so there is a patch file missing in
the web and FTP directories at least for now.

I haven't seen Tom's announcement come through, but the CHANGES file is
online. For the record:

* update placeholder po/no.po -JS

should be po/nl.po...

As Tom mentioned, we will be revising the SLCC site to mirror ISC once
ISC has everything where it should be. At that time, other mirrors will
catch up.

Marvin the Paranoid Android.