lynx-dev

lynx-dev win32 port: back/foreground colors

From: Bob Izenberg
Subject: lynx-dev win32 port: back/foreground colors
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 04:54:16 -0500

[ Forwarded message from un-subscribed
  address address@hidden ]

Sorry to ask such a lamer question, but since I didn't run
across this in the options, config file, or readme.txt...

Question: How can I make the background and foreground of
the port for win32 look like that of my linux box, ie: the
old standard bbs black background with green foreground?

Thanks a bunch,

Steven

;
;