lynx-dev

lynx-dev Proper indention of paragraphs in dynamically generated pages (

From: 42821128607675
Subject: lynx-dev Proper indention of paragraphs in dynamically generated pages (the slashdot problem)
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:15:58 -0700 (PDT)

Over the last little while I have really had an intense irritation with lynx.
It seems that it cannot comphrend how to indent a paragraph or a comment to
show that it was indeed a reply to an original. This works with lynx 2.5 with
the following optionf on an old machine
              Options Menu (Lynx Version 2.5FM)

     E)ditor                      : NONE
     D)ISPLAY variable            : NONE
     B)ookmark file               : lynx_bookmarks.html
     F)TP sort criteria           : By Filename
     P)ersonal mail address       : NONE
     S)earching type              : CASE INSENSITIVE
     display (C)haracter set      : ISO Latin 1
     Raw 8-bit or CJK m(O)de      : ON
     preferred document lan(G)uage: en
     preferred document c(H)arset : NONE
     V)I keys                     : OFF
     e(M)acs keys                 : OFF
     K)eypad mode                 : Links are numbered
     li(N)e edit style            : Default Binding
     l(I)st directory style       : Mixed style
     sho(W) dot files             : OFF
     U)ser mode                   : Advanced
     user (A)gent                 : Lynx/2.5FM  libwww-FM/2.14

This however has not been working in the standard defaults with lynx 2.8.3.
that comes with debian.
Have comments worked properly for anyone else with the new lynx or how do I get
them to work.