lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx should respect LANG

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx should respect LANG
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:16:48 +0900

From: Henry Nelson <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:32:55 +0900 (JST)

> We all used them, from Lynx2.3, more than 5 years ago.  For you to tell
> me that Lynx is/was not one of the forerunners of CJK support is a total
> mind blower.

Sorry but who said such that Lynx is/was not one of the
forerunners of CJK support?

If I think so I do not maintain a wrapper style package.

I only requested that please merge some feature of a wrapper
into source code if possible.

Regards,                        2000.5.25

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>