lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Emacs + UTF-8 + Lynx

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Emacs + UTF-8 + Lynx
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:26:51 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Larry W. Virden wrote:

> Sounds like an xterm bug then - it seems unlikely to me that lynx is
> 'turning off' the ability of the xterm to copy and paste.

It does 'turn off' the ability to copy and paste with the (unmodified)
mouse buttons, if USE_MOUSE or -use_mouse is in effect.  You then
have to hold the shift key (or perhaps some other modifier key) down
while cutting & pasting.

I don't know how '"Copy" and "Paste" with [a] Sun keyboard' work, so
this may or may not have something to do with it.

   Klaus