lynx-dev

lynx-dev Command not found on make.. [../../Library/solaris2/libwww.a]

From: Roy Harrison
Subject: lynx-dev Command not found on make.. [../../Library/solaris2/libwww.a] Error 127
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 16:24:53 -0700

I got the following error message when doing a "make solaris2"

make[1]: ar: Command not found
make[1]: *** [../../Library/solaris2/libwww.a] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/bin/lynxin/WWW/Library/solaris2'
make: *** [solaris2] Error 2

I can't find a libwww.a file anywhere.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?

Thanks

Roy Harrison
Research Libraries Group.

"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the "Universe,"
a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself,
his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest
-a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our
personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us.
Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our
circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of
nature in its beauty. "

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

The Natural Law Party www.naturallaw.org