lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx-and-Speech-And-Missing Letters?

From: Hart Larry
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx-and-Speech-And-Missing Letters?
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lloyd:  Thanks so much for the reply.  No I am not downloading with the
capture file in COMMO, but to show others these missing letters.  On CTS, I have
tried other terminal settings.  Also, in Vocal-Eyes, the light bar tells me
different colors on the 2 different ISPs.  We must count out my telecom program
COMMO, because I can find the same results running a DOS telnet program directly
with my DSL.
I have also tried other term settings in COMMO.
I think Primenet is running BSDI and CTS Freebsd?
Lloyd or any1 else, if you want me to type from a shell prompt so we can learn
more about this setup or any experimental changes, I can report the results
here.
Thanks for listening
Hart Larry