lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.2.patch.gz
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 08:38:34 +0900

From: Thomas Dickey <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 06:02:13 -0400

> > > 2000-05-21 (2.8.4dev.2)
> >
> > Wel, well, well, I tried this one and encountered very
> > strange problems.
>
> I don't see the cause of these problems - can you run this with a -trace?
> (dev.3 will have some more traces of command-line options, in case that's
> the cause)

I sent Lynx.trace privately to Mr. Thomas Dickey yesterday
but today I made 2.8.4dev.3 and tested it and found just now
that the strange problem is no more happened!?

I do not understand the reason but I think I should report that
it seems okay with dev.3.

Best Regards,                   2000.6.4

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>