lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Lynx for Win32

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx for Win32
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:36:29 -0400

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 08:30:17AM -0500, tweeks wrote:
> Hello... I've just downloaded lynx for Win32... but whenever I run it.. I just
> get a blank grey screen with the lynx menu at the bottom...  I can actualy hit
> and load web pages... but the bulk of the page stays blank... I have tried
> playing with the Term and -nocolor options....  Still no worie...

perhaps the lynx.cfg has colors mis-defined.  The "white" background is
"really" gray because backgrounds aren't bright.  So defining text to
be "white" would have that effect.

I've only used the colors for win32 as-is in lynx.cfg, so there may be some
bug there.

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com