lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Suppressing confirm after m

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Suppressing confirm after m
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:56:32 +0900 (JST)

> Clumsy fingers in my case: I surprisingly often hit 'm' when I want 'n'.

I don't find this argument overly convincing because the the number of
strokes to recover is the same: default, "m => n => n"; patched, "m =>
u => n."  (Assuming the www_home loads instantly.)

People in this situation may find the latter portion of the patch
convenient.  In remapping 'm' to 'w', 'm' no longer does anything.

Configuration at compile time is enough.  (Patching is one form of
"configuration," either do it or don't.)

__Henry