lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.5

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.4dev.5
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:51:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Thomas E. Dickey wrote:

> I don't see my message coming back from the mailing list (I checked in
> dev.5 last night).  I think I'm mostly caught up again, though I am
> awaiting the denouement of the Vlad/Klaus thread regarding EXTERN.

I've compiled dev.5 and noticed that it broke the use of reverse/COLOR2 in
popup menus. I believe you didn't notice it because it's broken in
lynx/slang, not in lynx/ncurses.

Ismael
      | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden        |
      | Production sound mixer     | http://www.pubnix.net/~ismael/    |
      | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.pubnix.net/users/ismael |