lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev reverse search

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev reverse search
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:42:51 -0400 (EDT)

If someone goes into play with reverse search, how about considering adding
regular expressions at the same time?  The ability to search for
regular expressions has come up a few times - I even took a crack at it
last winter, but I had problems figuring out all the linked chains and
didn't have time to do the work to figure out reverse search ... plus
my changes tended to cause lynx to crash because I was clobbering some
pointer at the time.

However, it sure would be nice to have the option ...
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>