lynx-dev

lynx-dev Curses and Resize (again)

From: pg
Subject: lynx-dev Curses and Resize (again)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:32:48 -0600 (MDT)

Hello, Lyncei,

I'm still playing with the problems resizing a window using
standard curses (not ncurses; not slang)  I'm trying to
set ever more variables in the SIGWINCH handler in LYUtils.c.
I've got things working a little better, but one thing
particularly frustrates me:

If I press the REFRESH key (^L) while the window is smaller
than the size when Lynx was started, the display suddenly
becomes double spaced -- I assume lines are wrapping.
substantially repairs it.  Reloading the page (^R) has
surprisingly little effect.

But about the ^L -- it seems that something is stashing
away the original value of COLS or LYcols, in order to
use it only when ^L is pressed.  Has anyone any ideas how
this is happening?

Thanks,
gil
--