lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev local download over telnet

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev local download over telnet
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:18:16 +0900 (JST)

> /tmp perhaps), then go there at the shell, and "sz" all of the files..
                                                  ^^
Bit off topic, but while we're at it, what's "sz."

I use a two step method, too, but use good ol' "ftp."

Someone mentioned TeraTermPro, I think.  Doesn't that require the machine
the shell account is on to be running some kind of server or daemon?  I
never was able to get a download directly to my PC when using Lynx.

__Henry