lynx-dev

RE: lynx-dev Re: Lynx Capabilities

From: ANTHONY CAMPIERE
Subject: RE: lynx-dev Re: Lynx Capabilities
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:27:03 -0500

    I was the author of this message a couple of days ago.
(address@hidden)  I stated that we want to have a standard
form containing HTML code on the Alpha.  We want to be able to insert
demographic information for any patient into this form upon request, have
the HTML code be interpreted on the Alpha, and print the final document
containing the patient information right on thew Alpha.  Please clarify what
the limitations may be for printing forms.  Also, please tell me where I can
find more information on htm12ps and ghostscript.