lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 2.8.4dev.15

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.4dev.15
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 10:16:59 +0900

From: Thomas Dickey <address@hidden>
Subject: lynx-dev 2.8.4dev.15
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:58:05 -0500

> 2000-12-21 (2.8.4dev.15)
> + add .po files to main distribution, remove stubs for files that were not
>   implemented, use msgmerge to resync against the current lynx.pot
>   (prompted by discussion with Morten Bo Johansen <address@hidden>) -TD

Well, I did not follow the discussion of you with Morten Bo Johansen
(sorry) but I remembered that someone (Henry Nelson ?) mentioned on
ja.po in http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/trans/ja/

I believe that this is one of the most completely translated
po files.  Why this ja.po is not included ? and I strongly
hope that ja.po is included in the next version.

Best Regards,                  2000.12.23

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>