lynx-dev

lynx-dev Unzip Program for VMS

From: ANTHONY CAMPIERE
Subject: lynx-dev Unzip Program for VMS
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:17:48 -0500

    We downloaded the Lynx-2.8.3 Zip File and we are trying to get the Unzip
program for VMS.  However the infozip folder does not exist on
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/infozip  Can anyone help me find the Unzip Program
for VMS?
Anthony Campiere
Programmer/Analyst
Lewistown Hospital
400 Highland Ave.
Lewistown, PA 17044
Phone- (717 242-7395
Fax- (717) 242-7770
Web Site: http://www.lewistownhospital.org

The Mission of the Lewistown Healthcare Foundation (LHF) is to provide
personal, high quality, economical health care that meets the needs of our
communities.
The information contained in the electronic message is privileged and
confidential information intended for the use of the addressee listed above.
If you are neither the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of
any action in reliance on the content of this telecopied information is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify us by telephone to arrange for return of the original document.