lynx-dev lynx vs - a browser or server problem?

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev lynx vs - a browser or server problem?
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 12:02:15 -0500 (EST)

Most times when I attempt to visit I get a socket timeout when using
lynx, but I get a web page when using netscape.  It seems more likely
to me that is doing something browser specific, but every
now and then (maybe 3% of the time) when I try with lynx I
actually get a page.  So I was wondering if anyone else was seeing problems
or if maybe my version of the browser was the problem.
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL:>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should