lynx-dev

lynx-dev French translation update (was: Lynx translations...)

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev French translation update (was: Lynx translations...)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:22:13 -0500

On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 06:24:32PM +0100, Pierre Amadio wrote:
> Hello
> Here is my first attempt at participating in a translation project.
> As I don't know how this files works, i had a look at how translation
> were done for entry already translated and put fresh translation in
> the other fields.
> Hope it may help.
> Have a nice day.
> Pierre Amadio
> > > I would be interested in participating in the french translation
> > > part.
> > Great.  We have a partial translation file at:
> > http://lynx.isc.org/current/lynx2-8-4/po/fr.po
> > It's messy, so any additions and corrections would be great.
> > Thanks/merci!
> # Lynx French translation text messages

I've copied Pierre's update to http://jim.spath.com/lynx/fr.po.gz

Tres bien, Pierre!

There's also an updated Russian message catalog in the pipeline; see:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/teams/PO/ru/lynx-2.8.3.ru.po

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says: