lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev -anonymous restrictions not set correctly.

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev -anonymous restrictions not set correctly.
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 14:45:16 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Rob Cameron wrote:

> It would also seem that every CAN_ANONYMOUS.. variable in userdefs.h
> should be inspected here (or elsewhere) in order that the
> configurations specified in userdefs.h take effect.  I can't
> figure out how that happens.

that's a slightly different matter - the effect of my change is that a lot
of inline assignments are done in a table to make it easier to modify, but
there shouldn't be (aside from bugs) any difference in behavior or how
userdefs.h is used.  I didn't add any CAN_xxx symbols (but having them
in a table does make it easier to see which restrictions had none).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com