lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev [2-8-4dev18] No background color in statusline

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev [2-8-4dev18] No background color in statusline
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:42:19 -0500

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 09:23:42PM +0100, Fr3dY wrote:

>       Hi! I've compiled Lynx 284dev18 under Amiga with SSL and it works
>    fine, but the statusline doesn't have color. Lynx284dev16 worked fine
>    with same compiler options and SSL too (and every other older version)
>    Any ideas? The status line is very ugly now, it looks like the plain
>    text in the web page.

I'm not sure - the combinations I've compiled do all have color in the status
line.  The main change in dev.17/dev.18 is using pads if they're available
(pnoutrefresh), which can be ifdef'd out.  What sort of screen library are you
using (and version)?

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com