lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Tables on Lynx2.8.4 Windows port

From: bomfog34
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Tables on Lynx2.8.4 Windows port
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:30:54 -0700

On or about 14 May, 2001, Duke Normandin
<address@hidden> wrote:

        [...]

> Do you know where I can get this latest Cygwin Lynx port? Thanks...

The cygwin stuff is a way of getting a unix-like environment on a windows
system.  If you download and install it from

<http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/>

you'll have a command line interface (bash shell by default) in a DOS box and
everything you need to compile and run the latest dev version from source.  One
caveat is that, as I understand it, security in any sort of multi-user
environment is non-existant.

--
Michael Warner
<address@hidden>