lynx-dev

lynx-dev Could someone remind me of the details relating to client imper

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev Could someone remind me of the details relating to client impersonation?
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 07:11:07 -0400 (EDT)

I remember discussion at some point in the past few years - that I believe
occurred among people related to this group, though perhaps in private
email - concerning one or more incidents where there were legal threats
made when a browser was configured to 'impersonate' another browser.
Could someone please send me info where I could refresh my memory?
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>