lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev : help sought with lynx -dump

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev : help sought with lynx -dump
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 06:30:40 -0400 (EDT)

Re: -list removes the numbers

Here is what _I_ am seeing:

$ lynx -dump -nolist my.html | head

                          An Internet travel guide

   By [1]Larry W. Virden

   Contact [2]me if you encounter entries which no longer work.
   [3]Populus entry

   4 keys to a successful team:
    1. A clear purpose and shared values and goals

Looks like the numbers are there to me ...

$ lynx --version
Lynx Version 2.8.5dev.1 (24 Jul 2001)
libwww-FM 2.14, SSL-MM 1.4.1, OpenSSL 0.9.6
Built on solaris2.6 Jul 26 2001 01:59:55

Copyrights held by the University of Kansas, CERN, and other contributors.
Distributed under the GNU General Public License.
See http://lynx.browser.org/ and the online help for more information.

See http://www.moxienet.com/lynx/ for information about SSL for Lynx.
See http://www.openssl.org/ for information about OpenSSL.

--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>