lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev annoying blinking of lynx with ncurses

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: lynx-dev annoying blinking of lynx with ncurses
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 10:40:21 +0900

From: Hataguchi Takeshi <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 10:11:15 +0900 (JST)

> Thanks for your explanation again. I finally know what you wrote.

Sorry for my poor explanation.

> I wrote an ad hoc patch for this problem.
> Though this may not be applied main stream of Lynx,
> I believe Thomas will write a better patch in the near future.
>
> This is also for 2.8.5dev.2.

I tested the patch and, yes, it certainly fixed the problem
I had reported, as far as I tested.

And it can be applied to both 2.8.5dev.3 and 2.8.4rel.1b
without any modification.

Thanks for your efforts.

Best regards,                   2001.10.21

 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.