Re: lynx-dev Problems with lynx and yahoo?

From: James Phillips
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problems with lynx and yahoo?
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:48:58 -0500 (EST)

I run into sporadic errors when trying to login
using the "secure" mode (SSL-LYNX 2.8.3rel.1):

Sometimes it works,
Sometimes it times out (After HTTP request sent...),
Sometimes it gives (Alert! Unexpected Network read error)

Using Netscape, I found out it tries to
fetch a certificate from:

I'm also having problems with another (SSL) site,
but I want to gather more information first.

James Phillips
***Cut through the HYPE!: try the LYNX browser***
UNIXish/other ports:

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at