lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Q[2]: lynx shopping?

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Q[2]: lynx shopping?
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:58:29 +0900 (JST)

> > support JS (yet); you'll have to do that part manually.)
>
> Hmh, it's just that I want to install an e-shop that's lynx
> compatible to have a very fast e-shop. I have had enough of
> all the e-shops around that only cost your online-time and

Sorry, I didn't understand your question.  Mainly to support Lynx
well you need to avoid using Javascript (or at least keep the same
functionality within the confines of html) and frames.  Be careful
with tables.  Try using CSS to spice up your page for the GUI people;
it won't bother Lynx at all.  But to answer your question, I'm sorry
to say that I really don't have an example off hand of an e-shop that
looks really nice in Lynx.

__Henry